Career opportunities at Corporate Traveller
There's a reason why the Corporate Traveller team are among the highest earners in the industry - they're good at what they do. Our continued success has led to an impressive growth spurt, which means we're scouring the nation for ambitious individuals to join our team.
Why Should You Join Corporate Traveller?
Corporate Traveller offers a company culture that simply radiates energy. We’re exceptionally proud of our service, and it shows. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, Corporate Traveller also offers a colourful array of award-winning benefits including:
- Generous commission and uncapped earning potential
- Discounted travel and access to excellent incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Social events that are the envy of the industry e.g. Our high performers will be flying to Cancun for the annual Global Gathering.
- Career progression programme that will open doors to global career opportunities
- Free health advice, fitness sessions, and financial planning consultations
- Comprehensive sales training from Flight Centre's home-grown success stories
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us unique, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work for' for eight glorious years!
To discover more about career opportunities within Corporate Traveller and the Flight Centre Group, please visit Flight Centre's careers website.
Business Development Manager
Business Development Managers are on the frontline, bringing in the business. They're sales-savvy, tenacious, and customer-focused.
Corporate Account Manager
Drawing upon unsurpassable communication skills and a love of all things travel, our Corporate Account Managers ensure our clients’ travel plans run without a hitch.