Corporate Traveller is pleased to welcome Air France, KLM and Alitalia into our SmartFly programme. With company reward programme, BlueBiz and traveller reward programme, Flying Blue, we think it's to your advantage to embrace the 'Blues'.
BlueBiz: Business travel savings for your company
BlueBiz is Air France, KLM, Delta, Alitalia and partner airlines' joint loyalty programme for companies. Earn Blue Credits each time you fly. Each Blue Credit equals the value of £1, and you can use your credits to purchase free tickets, upgrades or optional extras for anyone in your company. Highlights:
- Free first bag - on KLM European flights, the first bag is free whatever your class of travel
- No hidden costs - book any ticket on the BlueBiz website; no additional fees or taxes to pay!
- Optional extras - Use Blue Credits for extras such as bags, meals or selected seating on Air France and KLM (reducing expense claims!)
Discover the full range of benefits to businesses by visiting the BlueBiz website,
Flying Blue: Travel savings for individual travellers
With Flying Blueyou can earn Miles when flying with Air France, KLM and many partner airlines. Use your Miles to treat yourself to flights, hotel stays, car rentals and much more. Highlights:
- Earn Miles - it's easy to earn Miles, whether in the air or on the ground
- Be Rewarded - there is a growing choice of benefits available
- Treat yourself - Choose from a wealth of trips, leisure activities and gifts