SIGN UP TO ETIHAD BUSINESSCONNECT AND WIN 2 FLIGHT TICKETS TO ABU DHABI!
Thanks to our SmartFly offers we can provide you with exclusive benefits and extra incentives specially negotiated for you with participating airlines.
WHAT'S IN STORE FOR YOU THIS APRIL AND MAY?
If you sign up to the Etihad’s BusinessConnect programme through your Travel Manager at Corporate Traveller over the next two months,
you will enter our prize draw for one lucky company to win a pair of Etihad tickets to Abu Dhabi!
About Etihad BusinessConnect programme: Free flights and more for your business
BusinessConnect is Etihad Airways tailor made scheme for companies with between 2 and 50 business travellers to earn points when any of their travellers fly. So while your employees are earning miles for themselves they are also amassing them for your company, meaning you get even more free flights and upgrades.
The more travellers that connect, the more miles and benefits you receive!
Etihad loyalty programme for businesses connects your employees’ Etihad Guest accounts. So while they’re racking up miles for themselves they’re also amassing them for your company, meaning you get even more free flights and upgrades. Etihad BusinessConnect is tailor made for companies with between 2 and 50 business travellers, and the more travellers that connect, the more miles and benefits you receive.
- It’s free to sign up
- The traveller earns 100% Etihad Guest miles for themselves.
- The business earns 75% of Etihad Guest miles.
- Your appointed administrator can manage your account online.
- You can book your flight any way you choose – your travel agent, etihad.com, Etihad Contact Centre.
- Redeem miles for free flights, upgrades, gifts from our Reward Shop or even cash via PointsPay.
1. The business earns miles
Your business earns Etihad Guest miles depending on what cabin your employees fly in. So if your employees fly in Business Class they earn miles for your business at 75% of the Etihad Guest mileage earning rate for that route.
For example: the Etihad Guest mileage earning rate for flying from London to Abu Dhabi return in Business Class is 11,932 miles. And so your business would earn 8,949 miles (75%) for your BusinessConnect account.
2. The traveller earns miles
All travellers must be a member of Etihad Guest and will therefore earn miles accordingly. This means miles are awarded easily - to both the individual and the business.
3. Manage your account
Your nominated administrator can manage your BusinessConnect account online. Simply log in with your BusinessConnect account number and password and view the flights your travellers take and the miles accrued.
4. Redeem miles
Your travellers' miles are added together and you'll quickly start earning miles that you can redeem for flights, upgrades and a choice of thousands of items from our Reward Shop. For example: if 8 of your company's travellers take a Business Class return trip from London to Abu Dhabi, your company will earn enough miles to redeem one Business Class flight from London to Abu Dhabi, with over 5,000 miles left over to spend on products from our Reward Shop.
5. Free membership
Joining BusinessConnect is free and enables both your company's travellers and your business to benefit. To start earning miles for you and your business sign-up online today. If you book through your travel manager at Corporate Traveller, you might also win a pair of Etihad ticket to Abu Dhabi
How does it work? 4 easy steps!
1. Business travellers sign up to our Frequent Flyer Loyalty Programme
2. An administrator sets up a BusinessConnect account
3. Then connect your Etihad Guest members to your BusinessConnect account.
4. The Guest continues to earn 100% of the miles for themselves. The business earns an additional percentage of miles over and above what the individual Etihad Guest traveller earns, depending on whether travel is in our Premium or Economy cabins.
Ready to sign in and fly to Abu Dhabi?
Please contact your Travel Manager at Corporate Traveller or make an enquiry below!