As Europe's leading short haul airline, easyJet flies on over 600 routes across 29 countries, with a fleet of over 200 aircraft. Plus, easyJet flies to more primary airports across Europe than any other airline, with around 300 million people within a one hour drive of an easyJet airport.
Last year 55 million passengers chose to fly with easyJet because of its extensive network, strong operational performance - 84% of flights landed on time in 2011 - and excellent customer service.
easyJet’s passion for making travel easy and affordable, together with a new focus on the needs of business travellers, persuaded 9.5 million people to fly with easyJet on business last year.
easyJet’s standard ticket offers great value for money by combining an affordable price with considerable flexibility:
- Online check-in as early as 30 days or as late as 2 hours before your flight.
- No weight limits on hand baggage (max 56x45x23 cm).
- Changes can be made. Alter your itinerary or transfer your reservation to a business colleague up to 2 hours prior to your scheduled departure. Just pay a £35 fee and any applicable difference in fare.
Business meeting finished early? Get an earlier flight home on the same day for free! If you get to the airport earlier for your return flight and there is space available, we will get you on an earlier flight home for free. T&C’s apply.
Missed a flight? If you miss your flight but you get to the airport within 2 hours of original departure and there is space available we will get you on the next flight home for a £50 fee. T&C’s apply.
Let’s talk about FLEX!
easyJet recognises that time is valuable to business travellers and has therefore launched FLEXI Fare - a flexible product at a very competitive price.
FLEXI Fare is bookable through all Global Distribution Systems (Galileo, Amadeus and Sabre), self-booking tools and on easyJet.com.
FLEXI Fare benefits are:
- Unlimited free date changes to your flight within a 4 week period – from 1 week before to 3 weeks after the original travel date. easyJet Flexi fares are available to book 120 days in advance.
- 1 piece of hold luggage included (20kg max)
- 1 piece of hand luggage included (unlimited weight, 56x45x25cm)
- Speedy Boarding included (subject to availability)
- No admin fee, no credit card fee and no POS fee – same price on GDSs and easyJet.com
Standard terms and conditions apply, visit business.easyJet.com for details.
easyJet will be trialling allocated seating on selected flights from April, all to help make travel easy for passengers.
The seat number will be clearly marked on boarding passes when passengers check-in either online or at the airport.
All passengers will be allocated a seat automatically, without extra charge, except if they choose to pay to select a seat in their preferred location. There will be three bands of pricing, dependent on the seat selected
- £12 for extra leg room (front row and exit rows)
- £8 for up front seats
- £3 for any other seat
If passengers are travelling on a FLEXI Fare they will get an up front seat included (subject to availability).
Travelling with easyJet, that’s business sense!