Loyalty brings rewards
Your business is important to us and we value your ongoing loyalty. We’ve designed a unique business rewards programme for our clients called CT Loyalty to recognise your support and provide you with unbeatable rewards.
A rewarding relationship
The CT Loyalty programme is based on a very clear business principle – the more your company spends with Corporate Traveller United Kingdom on our range of services, the more CT Loyalty points your company will earn, and your company can redeem a greater variety of rewards.
By joining the CT Loyalty Programme your benefits include:
- The opportunity for you to earn a percentage of your total spend back in CT Loyalty Points
- The opportunity for you to earn quality rewards
- Bonus point opportunities for booking travel during some months
How it works
It’s simple! Reward points are earned for every booking made with Corporate Traveller whether it’s flights, accommodation, car hire or transfers. Every £1000 spent earns 30 reward points. Once you start building up points you can redeem them against hundreds of items in the CT Loyalty Rewards Catalogue.
- Gift Cards – such as Amazon, Marks and Spencer, Love 2 Shop and more (1,150 points gets you a £50 voucher)
- Entertainment items – including top brands Apple, Fitbit and Bose (2,106 points gets you a Fitbit)
- Lifestyle experiences – Virgin Experience Days (2,150 points gets you a £100 gift card)
- Kitchen gadgets – including top brands Nespresso (4,050 points gets you a Nespresso machine)
Becoming a member
Membership is company-based. Joining is easy, just visit uk.ctloyalty.com and select 'Sign me Up!'. You will be required to submit the name of the person in your organisation who can approve the company membership, and they will receive an email to complete the process. You will also need to know the name of your dedicated Account Manager or Client Relationship Manager at Corporate Traveller and their team name, e.g. John Smith, Birmingham 10. Once your membership has been approved, you will start earning points.
Be rewarded for your loyalty today – sign up at uk.ctloyalty.com or ask your Corporate Traveller expert for more information.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CT LOYALTY? CONTACT US BY FILLING IN THE FORM BELOW
Terms & conditions
*Your company must be a trading client of Corporate Traveller and be a registered member of CT Loyalty to earn CT Loyalty points. CT Loyalty points cannot be backdated. Points are not transferrable for cash. Your points balance will be updated once your invoice has been paid and travel has been completed.