Making corporate travel easier and more cost effective is at the heart of everything Corporate Traveller does. Since our first booking in 1999, our dedicated Expert Travel Consultants consistently go above and beyond for our clients, freeing up your time to focus on growing your business.
Two decades later, Corporate Traveller is now the largest travel management company in the UK dedicated to companies with small to medium travel spends.
To celebrate 20 years in the business, we’ve teamed up with some of our preferred partners to give you the chance to experience their incredible products and service.
1st prize – Luxury trip to Abu Dhabi for two people
Fly with award-wining Etihad Airways then spend spend two nights at the dynamic Crowne Plaza Yas Island and two nights at the elegant Shangri-La Qaryat Al Beri.
2nd prize – Romantic long weekend to Paris for two people
Travelling with Eurostar in Business Premier class then spend 2 nights at the delightful Le Méridien Etoile by Marriott.
How to enter
Make a booking with Corporate Traveller by 28th October and fill in the form to enter the competition. Bonne chance!
If you’re not already a trading customer of Corporate Traveller please fill in the form. We’ll be in touch to discuss how we can assist with your business travel.
Terms and conditions
1st prize weekend to Abu Dhabi includes:
- Return economy flights for two people to Abu Dhabi flying with Etihad Airways subject to availability. Please note, there is limited availability in the peak season (school holidays /Christmas) as well as around F1 (28 NOV- 01 DEC) & ADIPEC (11-14 NOV) which are both in November. The flights must be booked by 15th December 2019 and travel completed by 31st March 2020.
- 2 nights accommodation at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, Yas Island for 2 people in a superior room including buffet breakfast valid until 31st March 2020 [subject to availability].
- 2 nights accommodation at Shangri-La Qaryat Al Beri for 2 people in a deluxe room including buffet breakfast valid until 31st March 2020. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, privileges or gift certificates. Room reservation to be made directly with the hotel two (2) weeks prior to the arrival date [subject to availability]. Rooms are based on double or twin occupancy and are subject to availability. Voucher is not valid on public holidays, peak periods and black-out dates (exhibition and city wide events). Voucher must be presented upon check-in. Voucher is not transferable and cannot be used for cash refunds.
2nd prize weekend to Paris includes:
– Return business premier seats to Paris for 2 people on Eurostar. Travel must be booked at least 21 days in advance and is subject to availability.
- Two nights weekend stay at Le Méridien Etoile by Marriott hotel for 2 people valid until 29th August 2020, subject to availability. The voucher is not redeemable, has no cash value and is non transferable. Available on request only, upon availability at the time of the reservation and depending on occupancy.
Promotion Period: [16th September to 28th October]
Promotion conditions: The promoter is Flight Centre (UK) Limited (“Promoter”). Entry is free and open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over who, during the Promotion Period, book travel with Corporate Traveller and pay their invoice. (“Eligible Entrants”). Maximum one entry per Eligible Entrant. A random manual prize draw of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will take place on 4th November 2019 (“Prize Draw”). The first Eligible Entrant drawn (“Winner”) will receive the Prize. Redemption of the Prize will be the responsibility of the Winner and is subject to supplier availability at the time of booking. The Winner must book all components of the Prize with the Promoter. The Prize is strictly non-transferable, non-negotiable and may not be replaced or refunded. Any changes, add-ons and additional costs associated with using the Prize (including accommodation, insurance, transfers, spending money & booking changes) are the responsibility of the Winner. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter may supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. If the Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Winner with a substitute prize. The Winner will be notified by email or phone on 11th November. If the Prize is unclaimed by the Prize Winner within one week the Promoter may conduct a further draw (“Unclaimed Prize Draw”). The winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by email or phone. All conditions applying to the original winner will also apply to any winner determined by an Unclaimed Prize Draw. Entry forms remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from this Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law.