Fly Alitalia and discover new routes, increased flights and comfort with Premium Economy.
London City Airport – Milan Shuttle service
Fly to Milan Linate from London City Airport with six new increased daily flights connecting the two business cities.
The new London City-Milan Shuttle service is ideal for travellers who want to maximise their day in Milan and travel from one central city airport to another.
Why choose the Alitalia Shuttle service
- Make the most of the day in Milan with the first flight out of London City Airport and last flight back from Milan Linate
- Frequent flights throughout the day, with flight times to suit everyone
- Travel to and from central city airports for easy reach of both cities’ business centres
- Business-use airports, for quick and smooth airport operations
New Winter Routes
With a major focus on network expansion in the past few years. Services to Johannesburg have just been introduced and from winter 2018 Alitalia are introducing new routes to Mauritius.
From April 2018 four weekly flights have been introduced from Rome to Johannesburg and from 28th October you can fly from Rome to Mauritius with three weekly flights.
Discover a new way to fly: with Premium Economy, on long haul international flights, space, comfort and technology are not mere details. Enjoy warm meals, snacks or breakfast, depending on the flight schedule, soft drinks, Italy’s finest wines, Espresso coffee by Lavazza and to finish Limoncello.
Comfort and advantages
- Baggage allowance of two items weighing 23 kg each
- Dedicated check-in desks
- Priority boarding
- Personal screens, a vast library of movies, games, music and TV programs.
- Wi-Fi, GSM and live news.
- Separate quiet cabin section with 17 or 24 ergonomic seats that recline up to approximately 120° and offer up to 40% more leg room
- Night kit (blanket and pillow)